Church

Church
Come as you are...you are not to bad to come in and not to good to stay out! Join us for Worship and Fellowship!

January 2, 2011

Things to want!!

Today is frosty! The horses have ice on their eye lashes and around their noses! -- I notice the animals don't complain...they have faith! Faith that they will be fine, Faith that I will feed them every day...Faith that I love them and care deeply for them! That's what I want...Faith!

Today, Pastor Ron Molina taught on Faith. People of Faith that he admires!....


Mary ~ had Faith that trusts ...Luke 1:26

Joseph ~ had Faith that is obedient ...Matt 1:18

Simeon ~ had Faith that waits ...Luke 2:25

Anna ~ had Faith that served ...Luke 2:36

The Shepherds ~ had Faith that believes before it sees ...Luke 2:8

The Wise Men ~ had Faith that worships ...Matt 2:1-12

I want what they have...Faith! I want to grow in my Faith till I have Faith that trusts, is obedient, waits, serves, believes before it sees and worships! I want Faith that puts God first in every aspect of my life, don't you!?!

A big thanks to Pastor Ron Molina, his wife Beth and their children for joining us today!

Kurt, Georgie, Madi and Hanna, we missed you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations! Lester & I will visit you guys soon.